Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Vision

One of my most favorite things in the world is a gathering of my “:A-team”! It’s a group of women who couldn’t be more versatile if they had been chosen by a group of researchers. Some of us loud and overly passionate about EVERYTHING! Others are more observant and more flexible with their opinions. The one commonality we all have is that we all want to be the best women we can possibly be. At any given time one could enter into my kitchen and find up to six or eight women ranging from their early twenties to their middle thirties gathered around the table. The conversation bounces erratically around from one subject to the next, perspectives varying from the most conservative to the most liberal. Information is shared, new ideas created, and solutions to problems created. That my friends, is my vision for this blog. I want it to feel like a conversation at the kitchen table with all your best girlfriends. A place you can go to find something interesting, something informative, solutions, motivation, encouragement, and joy. I hope as this blog grows you will feel compelled to continue coming back to see what has been added, so seek solutions, to find encouragement and ideas, and to see what I have to say each day. As I write each entry or post under each category be it a coupon or a science activity I ask myself as a mother and women is this useful to my daily life. Thank you for your patience as I develop the blog and please always feel free to be a part of the conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment