Sunday, April 22, 2012

TSLbooks!! Worksheets to help kiddos master their skills!

A graph I created to accompany the hands-on, a...
A graph I created to accompany the hands-on, activity-based math lesson plan I created for kindergartners. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
OOps, I forgot that we had doctor appointments that would take up a full day! There goes my lesson plan that I had scheduled...no worries! I noticed my child was still struggling with making change after she payed for her own gum at the grocery store...what to do? This is a great place to pull quick worksheets and activities can be printed for FREE! It is easy to navigate, broken down into grade levels, subjects, and even contains activities for the holidays! Next time your in a rush this is the place to go!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment